Q: Key does not always start car

When I put the key in the ignition, I am initially unable to get the car started as the key gets stuck and won't turn. I will then rattle the key a little and it will turn on, and is fine. I have sprayed key lock stuff into the ignition key hole, and it will work fine for a couple of days, before going back to being a problem.

A: The issue might not be the lock cylinder. T...

The issue might not be the lock cylinder. The issue could be your key is worn. Worn keys will not depress the tumbler enough to engage the lock cylinder correctly. When you wiggle the key you depress the tumbler enabling you to turn it. A locksmith should be able to cut you a new key and reprogram it to your vehicle. You can also have a qualified mechanic take a look at it for you to diagnose your ignition in order to find the problem.