Q: Keeps pulling to the side and hard to turn

Truck keeps on pulling to one side and it's hard to turn steering wheel like it feels tighter when turning it

3. Keeps pulling to the side and hard to turn

Q: I can't remove the rear brake drums.

You should use heat to the drum around the hub and then spray rust penetrant spray on the hub and drum holes. Make sure you have loosened the brake shoes so you can get drum off. If still cannot get...

Q: Driving while missing a lug nut and stud

Hello there, driving your 2014 Ford F-150 with a missing lug nut and wheel stud is not safe. Without all the lug nuts attaching the wheel it cannot be properly torqued in a safe manor. Your vehicle should not be...

Q: What could it be when the transmission won't engage in either gear

Hello, thank you for writing in. When dealing with an unresponsive automatic transmission, always start with checking the fluid level. If the fluid is not full, then you need to inspect for a leak, and repair that damage first. There...