Q: Keeps pulling to the side and hard to turn

Truck keeps on pulling to one side and it's hard to turn steering wheel like it feels tighter when turning it

A: Hello, There are two primary reasons why a ...

Hello, There are two primary reasons why a truck pulls to one side or the other. First is the if you have a front end suspension component that is damaged or bent that causes the front end to be misaligned. The second is a tire issue called a radial pull. This typically happens when the tire's internal cords become stretched due to shocks or struts worn out or being hit by a pot hole. The best way to know for certain is to contact one of our local mechanics to complete a car is pulling inspection.