Q: Keeps pulling to the side and hard to turn

Truck keeps on pulling to one side and it's hard to turn steering wheel like it feels tighter when turning it

Hello, There are two primary reasons why a truck pulls to one side or the other. First is the if you have a front end suspension component that is damaged or bent that causes the front end to be misaligned. The second is a tire issue called a radial pull. This typically happens when the tire’s internal cords become stretched due to shocks or struts worn out or being hit by a pot hole. The best way to know for certain is to contact one of our local mechanics to complete a car is pulling inspection.