Q: Keeps leaking bad from cover & seal

Bought new value covers and seal and it still leaks oil bad from back of value cover now what do I do they are new.

A: Depending on the engine you have I would sa...

Depending on the engine you have I would say you may have a leaking intake seal on the back of the engine block where the intake and block meet. If you can see an active oil leak from one of the new valve covers, then you may have a small piece of left over gasket that did not get removed that is holding the cover up from sealing. When you have the valve cover off make sure the oil drain back holes in the head did not get blocked with pieces of gasket when you cleaned the gasket off or from engine sludge. If these drains for oil are blocked, then oil will get real high in the valve cover and cause leaking covers.