Q: Keeps dying and won't go past 20

What could cause it to die and knock like hell

3. Keeps dying and won't go past 20

Q: Car will not shift into gears above 2nd gear.

Hello, your transmission is electronically controlled so there can be a different problem with the same outcome. There is a transmission control unit that controls two electronic solenoids that control fluid flow to the valve body. Your transmission has solenoids...

Q: My hazard lights come on when open my car door and my clock in my car blinks also and my hazard light stay blinking what is the pr

Hello, thank you for writing in. There are several reasons why the hazards might turn on when you open the door. Typically when you open the door the jamb switch which controls the connection to your radio and interior lights...

Q: OBD sensor not reading scanner

This sounds like there is no power to the data bus network. This means that the OBD2 plug on your vehicle is not being powered by the battery. I would enlist the help of a qualified technician to find a wiring...