Q: keep hearing tapping when on the gas a little bit

I keep hearing tapping like low oil if I'm just on the gas putting around, oil is full I just changed it, could it be the pressure sensor, it's not leaking anywhere so don't know. Next oil change I was gonna bump up to synthetic oil instead of regular oil and see if that would help, any advice would be grateful

Your engine has problems with the timing chain guides and tensioner. If the rattling is coming from the right side of the vehicle, I would suspect this problem. Any other rattles would be internal which would most likely require an engine head replacement. If you suspect engine oil pressure issues, there is a possibility you may have a failing oil pump (though rare). If you want to have the this verified, a qualified technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose your car’s noise in person, so that the correct repair is made.