Q: Just yesterday I noticed as I was going down the road my rear driver side wheel wouldn't move, any suggestions

At first I didn't notice my wheel wasn't moving probably because I was on ice and was just sliding along, but once I heard a noise I observed more and that's when I noticed my tire wouldn't move so I just parked it.

Hi there. Typically this issue is caused by an emergency brake that is stuck on the hub of the rear wheel. However, in snow conditions, it is very possible that a lot of snow has packed into the wheel it may of packed to the point of locking wheel from moving. Try to back out and the drive forward to see if you can break up the packed snow and ice from the wheel. If there is no snow or ice in wheel then you probably have a seized brake caliper.

3. Just yesterday I noticed as I was going down the road my rear driver side wheel wouldn't move, any suggestions