Q: Just wondering if this model is a good vehicle to purchase?

Just wondering what you thought on myself buying a 2008 Volkswagen Jetta

Hi there. Purchasing a used car can be an overwhelming experience. There are concerns of the car’s current condition, value, safety, and maintenance history; not to mention if there are any outstanding recalls. A pre-purchase inspection is your best bet when considering the purchase of a used vehicle. Once an inspection is completed, you have the power in your hands to make a good judgement call on whether to purchase the vehicle or not based on the inspection findings and the estimate. YourMechanic has several available technicians to assist you with a pre-purchase inspection and provide a report with an estimate for needed repairs.

3. Just wondering if this model is a good vehicle to purchase?