Q: Just stopped working

Was driving on the highway acceleration on my gas stopped and my power steering got real stiff it still turns over but that's it ..

3. Just stopped working

Q: Would a failing oxygen sensor cause lack of power and shifting problems?

As you may know, the oxygen sensors, which are part of your emission's system, read exhaust gases to determine whether or not the appropriate amount of oxygen is present in the exhaust. Based upon this reading, this information is relayed...

Q: Q: Engine vibration

Hi there. The problem you're describing is typically caused by one of two things. First, is a fuel flow issue. When the vehicle is placed into drive it creates a load on the engine. To ensure that the engine continues...

Q: What would my next step be? Wheel bearings are driving me crazy!!

This is a common sound when wheel bearings are badly worn and need to be replaced. When they wear out, the bearings begin to grind metal on metal which as you know creates an intense heat. This can be dangerous...