Q: Just stopped working

Was driving on the highway acceleration on my gas stopped and my power steering got real stiff it still turns over but that's it ..

3. Just stopped working

Q: I reset trip A by mistake! Can I undo that?

Hello there, unfortunately there is no way to undo deleting the Trip A reset on your 2016 Honda Civic. The vehicle's odometer keeps track of the total milage and cannot be deleted or changed. In most cases the dual trips...

Q: Transmission making noise

A transmission has many parts both mechanical and electronic. If your transmission is making noises, it is going to need internal work done to it. A rebuild will fix the issue with the transmission. As for the ABS Light being...

Q: How do you calibrate the compass in a 2012 Honda Accord?

If you have an EX-L or an EX-L V6 without the navigation system, you may need to calibrate your compass periodically. There are several reasons your compass may lose its bearings, including a dead battery, or even driving near power...