Q: Just stopped working

Was driving on the highway acceleration on my gas stopped and my power steering got real stiff it still turns over but that's it ..

Hi Lassett. Thanks for contacting us tonight. If your Honda’s engine stopped running while under acceleration and will not start now, it’s likely that your fuel pump or other fuel or ignition system component failed, especially if you can crank the engine over but it will not run. There are more than 15 individual components that could be the source of this problem, so it’s probably best to have a professional mechanic come to your location and complete an onsite inspection to determine the best repairs to be completed.

3. Just stopped working