Q: Just stopped working

Was driving on the highway acceleration on my gas stopped and my power steering got real stiff it still turns over but that's it ..

3. Just stopped working

Q: Does tire size affect the vehicle stability assist system?

Honda designed your Accord to use a specific tire size (or range of tire sizes). The vehicle stability assist (VSA) system is also designed to work with this specific size. That means if you install tires that are a different...

Q: Van squealing and leaking power steering fluid.

The noise you hear is the power steering pump whining from lack of fluid. The leaking fluid is most likely the pressure line leaking fluid and would need to be replaced. The power steering pump may have to be replaced...

Q: I hear a water sound after I had the heater core replaced

The water gurgling sound is most likely that the heater core and engine cooling system still has a lot of air moving through the cooling system. You should turn on the heater all the way to hot so coolant flows...