Q: Just replaced set of front bearings on 2007 cadillac escalade ext. Charged $360 each isn't that high for the parts. This was done

Just replaced front set of wheel bearings Charged $360 each for bearings is this within acceptable limits

The AC Delco hub bearing assembly for your vehicle costs about $180, per side, on Amazon. Off brand versions of this part are NOT recommended but are obviously even cheaper. The labor time to remove and replace BOTH sides is two hours.

3. Just replaced set of front bearings on 2007 cadillac escalade ext. Charged $360 each isn't that high for the parts. This was done