Q: Just replaced set of front bearings on 2007 cadillac escalade ext. Charged $360 each isn't that high for the parts. This was done

Just replaced front set of wheel bearings Charged $360 each for bearings is this within acceptable limits

The AC Delco hub bearing assembly for your vehicle costs about $180, per side, on Amazon. Off brand versions of this part are NOT recommended but are obviously even cheaper. The labor time to remove and replace BOTH sides is two hours.

• Just replaced set of front bearings on 2007 cadillac escalade ext. Charged $360 each isn't that high for the parts. This was done