Q: No power

just replaced my starter and now nothing happens when I turn the key in the ignition no lights or nothing

This suggests there may be a connection problem, especially if the vehicle had power prior to replacing the starter. I would start with checking connections at the battery, ground, etc. This is often times some that is very easy to forget or overlook when replacing various components that required any power to be disconnected. You may want to have an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose your vehicle’s system to determine what may be causing the lack of power you describe.