Q: Q: No power

just replaced my starter and now nothing happens when I turn the key in the ignition no lights or nothing

Q: saw some radiator fluid leak, some clear water. overheated. Water pump? thermostat? Radiator full

Hello, thank you for writing in. Air conditioning systems do condensate and drip water. This is totally normal, and likely unrelated to the cooling system problems. If the coolant is full, and it was not the source of the leak,...

Q: Q: Ignition lock cylinder

The only other way to get the ignition lock cylinder out you would have to drill it out. Then the lock insides can be removed so you can replace the lock cylinder. Make sure to not use over a 1/2...

Q: Q: Car has problem starting

If you suspect battery then I guess you're saying that the car has problems cranking; in that the starter motor seems to be turning more slowly when you turn the key. A car made in 2002 should probably be on...