Q: Just replaced my battery and my car still won't start, what's next?

Durring the hurricane my car was in some water causing my headlights to come on and stay on for awhile. Next day my car wouldn't start replaced the battery the head lights come on windshield wipers come on and so do some interior lights but I can't get any of them to turn off. And car still won't start what else could be wrong

Hello. You likely have an electrical issue caused by the water from the hurricane. I would guess your first battery was still good, just drained because the flooding caused your electrical components to run while the vehicle is off. Get your vehicle inspected by a qualified professional, or if you have insurance on your vehicle, consult with your insurance company and have an adjuster determine the extent of the flood damage. A lot of times insurance companies will total flood-damaged vehicles because water surrounding your engine and electrical components can cause a lot of damage. If you need further help, a technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to inspect your electrical issue.