Q: Just replaced head gasket, changed crack sensor new plugs. The check engine light is on, but dim, the only other light that the dash is a normal battery indicator. The fuel pump is not running when switch is turned on, the power windows don't work, it turns over but not firing. It's like only one part of the system is working. Also the heater fans work even if the switch is off.

Just replaced head gasket and crank sensor., new plugs., oil change.. when tried to crank it, the check engine light is on but dim, the only other light on in the dash is a normal battery indicator. Also the heater fans work even if the switch is turned off, also non of the windows work. The fuel pump is not running when switch is turned on. It turns over but not firing. It appears like something is stopping the other part of the system from power. Electronic side

3. Just replaced head gasket, changed crack sensor new plugs. The check engine light is on, but dim, the only other light that the dash is a normal battery indicator. The fuel pump is not running when switch is turned on, the power windows don't work, it turns over but not firing. It's like only one part of the system is working. Also the heater fans work even if the switch is off.