Q: Just replaced condencer 2 years ago. And it's gone out again why shouldn't it last for at least 100000 miles?

Unit would blow cold then got hot tried to add coolent but it wouldn't. Take any it had to much presher in the system.

The condenser is located near the front bumper, is made of very thin aluminum, and is not protected very well. Small rocks and dirt can damage the condenser pretty easily.

Make sure to replace the AC condenser with a quality part. The cheap ones do not last as long as the new ones available at the dealer.

3. Just replaced condencer 2 years ago. And it's gone out again why shouldn't it last for at least 100000 miles?