Q: just put in brand new battery,still wont/start,push bottom start

fast cliking,light s work and radio,instrument panel does not light up and only yellow key light is on,could my remote key be broke or needs to be reprogram/ALSO PUT A NEW BATERRY IN REMOTE KEY

Hi there:

There could be multiple issues that are causing your starting issues. The first item that I’d check is the FOB key. If the key’s battery has worn out and needs to be replaced, you’ll have to take it to the dealership to be recoded to your vehicle. However, it could be an electrical relay issue that is causing other electrical problems. In order to reduce the guess work and to keep your cost down, you should contact one of our professional mechanics from YourMechanic.com to complete an electrical problem inspection for your 2013 Nissan Maxima first. This will allow them to pinpoint the source of your starting issues and recommend the right repairs.