Q: Just put a new starter in my an now its running hot an smoke is coming from under the hood Honda Accord 2003 EX

Just got my starter replaced and a oil change an now my first day back driving I noticed smoke coming from my hood an my car is running hot ...

If the vehicle is smoking and overheating, I suggest not driving it until the problem is corrected. Overheating can cause engine damage that may cost thousands to repair. Without access to the vehicle, I can say it MAY be possible that connections to the radiator fans may have been knocked loose or disconnected during the starter replacement. With the vehicle running and in Park, open the hood and turn the air conditioning on. The radiator fan(s) should come on within a few moments if not immediately. If the fan(s) comes on, then the issue is elsewhere. If the engine temperature is climbing whether the vehicle is sitting still or on the move, the cause can be a cooling system flow issue, such as a thermostat that is not opening properly. Have the vehicle checked as soon as possible before driving it any further.

• Just put a new starter in my an now its running hot an smoke is coming from under the hood Honda Accord 2003 EX