Q: Just picked up car from 90,000 mile service. They said tires are noisy, but they weren't when I dropped it off. What could it be?

I picked up my car from a service appt today and they left a note saying that my tires were noisy. The tires were not noisy when I dropped the car off. This service included tire rotation, so I am concerned that they could have done something wrong. I did notice that the car was making noise on my way home, but I could not tell where it was coming from. How much should I pay to get it checked out? What could be the problem?

3. Just picked up car from 90,000 mile service. They said tires are noisy, but they weren't when I dropped it off. What could it be?