Q: just need the routine check up.... change oil, rotate tires, check fluids, brakes, tires, etc

No problems that I know of. Just a routine 3000 mile check up as stated.

Hi there. Quotes cannot be generated via the ask a mechanic portal. However, your request is being forwarded to customer service. Please have your vehicle make, model, year, mileage, and VIN readily available. Your Mechanic has several available technicians that can assist you with an oil change and a safety inspection.

3. just need the routine check up.... change oil, rotate tires, check fluids, brakes, tires, etc