Q: Just had oil and oil filter changed, new tires installed and got a B13 Maintenane called de alert.

Wish to have a explanation of what the B13 code is on my 2009 Accura MDX

This is the service code that warns the driver to take the vehicle to a service facility to have certain items maintained and inspected including but not limited to checking or changing the oil, inspecting the brakes, rotating and balancing tires and checking the condition of the transmission fluid. Consider hiring an experienced technician like one from YourMechanic who can perform these checks for you to offer a more personal diagnosis and estimate any necessary repairs or maintenance items.

3. Just had oil and oil filter changed, new tires installed and got a B13 Maintenane called de alert.