Q: Just had my starter replaced by a local auto shop. Now I don't have any cab lights, gauges, cigarette lighter, or radio radio, but the headlights do work.

just had my starter replaced by local auto shop, now I don't have any cab lights, or gauges/cig lighter/radio....headlghts do work............have check fuses, and all seem normal.

Hi there. Check all of the ground wires to the starter and battery and make sure that they are connected properly. If the electrical components worked before replacing the starter, then there could have been a power surge that caused the components to fail. A loose battery cable will cause the components to not work properly in your vehicle. If the battery cables and the starter cables are good, then there may be an issue with the ignition switch to cause the cabin components to not function. If you need further assistance with your electrical issues, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

• Just had my starter replaced by a local auto shop. Now I don't have any cab lights, gauges, cigarette lighter, or radio radio, but the headlights do work.