Q: Just had my radiator replaced and the temperature gauge went straight to hot and i have no heat

Had hoses and radiator replaced yesterday today temperature gauge went straight to hot and the heater is blowing cold air

Hello. If you recently had major cooling system service, the first thing I’d do is ensure that proper parts have been installed and that installed correctly, such as the right temperature thermostat. Also that the correct coolant had been used and the proper ratio 50/50 coolant to distilled water. Another thing that can cause overheating are air pockets in the system from bleeding the vehicle incorrectly or not bleeding the system at all. I would have a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic diagnose your car’s overheating issue in order to move on to necessary repairs.

• Just had my radiator replaced and the temperature gauge went straight to hot and i have no heat