Q: Just had my cam belt changed, now the Check Engine Light is on and it gets very sluggish in second gear

Was running perfect before the garage touched it. On did can belt to make it last longer as per mileage. Garage now said it was a cylinder head gasket? Which he said he fixed now 2 days later the light has come on again and its not got any power in second to third gear feeling sluggish. Its a kia picanto 2006. I dont want to take it back to that garage now but feel its something he's done to my car

• Just had my cam belt changed, now the Check Engine Light is on and it gets very sluggish in second gear