Q: Just got a new upper motor mount for 2001 Cavalier and the OEM screws won't fit inside the new mount. I'm stuck

Trying to replace upper motor mount which looks fairly easy but when upon doing so when I put the new mount in and line up the hole the OEM screws won't fit the new mount there to big. Is that normal case other videos show no problem?

Hi, thanks for writing in. I suggest returning the motor mount and getting the correct one before proceeding with the repair and replacement.

• Just got a new upper motor mount for 2001 Cavalier and the OEM screws won't fit inside the new mount. I'm stuck