Q: Just did fuel pump n fuel filter n coil pack still. I spark won't start

What do I do now won't start n got no spark

3. Just did fuel pump n fuel filter n coil pack still. I spark won't start

Q: Q: My car crank but does not start.

Hi there. Check the camshaft position sensor and see if it has failed. Usually the engine will start and run with a partial failed camshaft sensor, however, when the sensor has failed completely and lost communication to the computer, then...

Q: Could this cause ur car to stall in warmer weather? My car never stalls during winter months. But from spring on its a neverendin

You should have the check engine light and engine scanned to see if the engine may be running lean due to low fuel pressures or clogged injectors. You should also have the mass airflow sensor cleaned and checked for proper...

Q: How to hook up the shift cable.

The kickdown cable is too tight and needs to be back off. The kickdown cable controls the throttle valve on the transmission which overrides the transmission shifting. If the cable is too tight, then the transmission will not shift and...