Q: Just clicks once when try to start

My truck don't start it clicks once I replaced starter and starter relay on the firewall don't know what to check next

3. Just clicks once when try to start

Q: Vibration and high idle when i cold start it

A high idle upon cold start is generally normal for any vehicle as this is part of the cold start enrichment process as the engine warms up. As a general rule, car engines do not like cold weather and do...

Q: 2008 Ford Escape emergency flashers sometimes come on by themselves

Hello, thank you for writing in. Considering that most of the time you can utilize the switch to turn off the hazards, the switch is likely to blame. If the switch is what is allowing the power to go to...

Q: Car only drives in first gear

Sounds like you might be having an issue with your shifter mechanism. If the shifter is not fully in park, they key usually wont come out of the lock cylinder. Depending on the location of the shifter you many have...