Q: Just clicks once when try to start

My truck don't start it clicks once I replaced starter and starter relay on the firewall don't know what to check next

Hi there:

Usually if the engine cranks over one time and the starter was recently replaced, it’s often caused by the starter input shaft not engaging the flywheel correctly. This is either caused by a misalignment issue or the battery has low cranking amps and needs to be replaced. However, there could be multiple issues causing this problem, so it might be a good idea to have a professional mobile mechanic complete a car is hard to start inspection first, so they can help diagnose the exact issue and you can make the appropriate repairs.

3. Just clicks once when try to start