Q: Just clicks once when try to start

My truck don't start it clicks once I replaced starter and starter relay on the firewall don't know what to check next

3. Just clicks once when try to start

Q: one of the rocker arms needs to be replaced

Hi there. With 200,000 miles on a 2002 Ford Explorer, I am seriously doubtful that any warranty will exist. You will probably have to purchase "as is" and take your chances. One thing to be aware of is that if...

Q: I put a new alternator in my car yesterday it started up fine about the third time starting the car to starter relay just clicks w

A starter like any other mechanical and electrical part is subject to failing sometimes for no apparent reason. However, sometimes this is misdiagnosed as well and often times mistaken for something much more simple like a fuse or starter relay....

Q: Q: Battery light

It is possible that the belt tensioner for this belt or belts has failed. If there is no tension on the Belt then it will not spend with the crankshaft pulley. I would recommend having your belt tension inspected by...