Q: Just clicks once when try to start

My truck don't start it clicks once I replaced starter and starter relay on the firewall don't know what to check next

3. Just clicks once when try to start

Q: When letting off the accelerator, the vehicle will jerk (it feels like a slight back and forth movement)

Hello. I think what we are looking for here are possible problems caused by a "torque-reversal" in the drivetrain. That is, when accelerating or maintaining road speed, the engine/transmission and all the drive links (driveshafts, differentials, transfer case, etc.) have...

Q: I'm am having issues with my truck when I get on the freeway. I can't go past 40 mph on the freeway.

Hi there. The EGR (exhaust gas reciculation) Valve needs to removed and cleaned out. If the engine continues to not drive faster than 40 mph, then I recommend replacing the EGR valve. If you need further assistance with your vehicle...

Q: No fuel to cylinders

Hi There, It sounds like you may have a fuel pressure or injector problem resulting from dirty or clogged fuel injectors. In the case of low fuel pressure, the system may not be primed well enough to get the proper...