Q: Just changed my water pump in my 2000 Jeep Wrangler. Still overheating. What is the problem???

Just put in New water pump in my jeep,it still is overheating. Why???

The first thing to check is to see if the thermostat is not stuck closed. If it is then replace thermostat and purge all the air out of the cooling system. Check the cooling fan clutch to make sure it is engaging giving a good air flow across the radiator. Replace the fan clutch if not. If the thermostat and fan clutch are okay then check the radiator for proper flow and replace it if any blocked cooling passages are found.

3. Just changed my water pump in my 2000 Jeep Wrangler. Still overheating. What is the problem???