Q: Just bought this car n need help the fast way

Went to auto parts and they look up the information on my car and it said, Po430 , catalysts system, efficiency below, and threshold. What does that mean?

A: That code is usually set when either the re...

That code is usually set when either the rear heated O2 sensor or the catalytic converter has failed. Your particular codes is for one bank of the two your vehicle has. A proper test of the rear O2 sensor will determine the fate of the converter. Generally, the rear O2 sensor passes testing, but that does not mean it does not need to be tested. If the O2 sensor passes, then the catalytic converter has failed emissions testing and needs to be replaced. I strongly suggest having a qualified technician perform an inspection to avoid replacing unnecessary parts. Your Mechanic has several available technicians that can assist you with a check engine light inspection.