Q: Drivers window one touch down but not up. Is something wrong or was it made that way?

Drivers side window goes down with one touch but not up. Could it have been made this way or is something wrong with it. ??

It is likely the car was made that way. One touch on many vehicles only work on the down command, but not up. The best place to find the right information on the function of your automatic windows is your owner’s manual. The information contained within will demonstrate the use of most of the vehicles functions. Consider hiring an experienced technician like one from YourMechanic who can come out and take a closer look at your automatic window functions and offer a more personal diagnosis.

• Drivers window one touch down but not up. Is something wrong or was it made that way?