Q: If out of gas, will car still drive in EV mode? 2013 Hyundai Sonata

My question is; if I run out of gas completely, will my car still drive in EV mode?

Hello - yes, you will be able to travel a short distance in pure-EV mode. The distance will be completely dependent on the charge of the batteries, road conditions, and how quickly you try to travel. I would expect a better guideline is to think of that capability as something to get you safely to the side of the road, or out of traffic.

3. If out of gas, will car still drive in EV mode? 2013 Hyundai Sonata