Q: Can you help with Toyota Avalon repair questions?

Toyota has recommended the following repairs to my 2006 Avalon Touring but I feel that the cost is a little excessive. Can you give me estimates of the cost of each of the following services individually. 1. Replace power steering return line and clamp leaking. 2. Flush power steering fluid. 3. Flush engine coolant. 4.Oil & Fuel Additives. 5. Special order and replace front exhaust pipe with gaskets.

Billing question sent to CS for the cost of repairing a power steering leak, flushing the power steering fluid, flushing the coolant, changing the oil and adding additives in the fuel, and repairing the exhaust system on a 2006 Toyota Avalon with a V6-3.5L engine.

3. Can you help with Toyota Avalon repair questions?