Q: Josh I am buying a used cayenne Porsche 2014 with24,000MilesWhat will my main ten ever costs be

Buying Porsche Cayenne. 24000 miles What will my service cost at this mileage and then at 40000 and 60000?

Hello....upon purchasing the vehicle your immediate repair, maintenance, and restoration (if applicable) costs will be highly dependent on the actual, as found, condition of the vehicle. It is really hard to say what those costs will amount to without thoroughly inspecting the vehicle. To get a reasonably precise estimate of costs that you might incur right away, and also to protect yourself in the transaction, I recommend you request a pre-purchase vehicle inspection. That inspection, carried out by a certified Mechanic, dispatched to your location, will give you the specific data you are seeking. With regard to maintenance required from this point forward up to around 60,000 miles, based on published data for this specific make and model year between 24,000 and 60,000 miles on this vehicle you might expect to spend a total of roughly $12,000 on repairs and maintenance. The portion of that total attributable to routine maintenance is about half ($6,000). Please note that these are very approximate figures, representing a sort of "average" and your own actual costs can be dramatically lower or higher depending on many variables some of which you control and some out of your control such as unforeseen mechanical breakdown. As you may know you can save considerably by having repairs and maintenance performed by mobile professionals. For example, YourMechanic offers oil and filter changes during mobile visits right to your location and you should certainly avail yourself of that service as the cost is lower and the service is much more personalized than at a shop or dealer. If you have additional questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic.

3. Josh I am buying a used cayenne Porsche 2014 with24,000MilesWhat will my main ten ever costs be