Q: Joining wire's in the engine

The engine got burnt and we changed it, so it is left with the wire's, but most of the wire's are looking the same under the fuse board ,so it has become difficult for me . so please I need your help .thank you.

Hi there. One of the biggest problems with fire and the intense heat created by fire in the engine bay is the fact that most of the time, the wiring will melt in multiple areas. It’s due to this fact that it’s always recommended to rewire the engine bay anytime a fire or excessive heat occurs.Unfortunately, this is not a service our mobile mechanics provide, so i’d recommend that you contact a local mechanic that specializes in electrical work to complete this service on your behalf.

Hi there. Attempting to repair a severely burned wire harness may be more hassle than savings; not to mention the amount of heat shrink tubing, solder, sweat, blood, and tears that may be shed during the process. I would suggest that you locate either the vehicle from which you obtained the new engine or a vehicle that matches yours and purchase a wire harness used and in tact; take pictures of everything before it gets removed for reference. Unfortunately, Your Mechanic does not offer engine wire harness replacement services at this time. However, Your Mechanic does have several available technicians that can assist you with inspections, service, and repairs 7 days a week at your home or office. Feel free to schedule your next appointment at www.yourmechanic.com.

3. Joining wire's in the engine