Q: Jetta Volkswagen

Want to buy Jetta but has set for two years, what will I do

3. Jetta Volkswagen

Q: Q: my car won't start

This can happen for a wide variety of reasons. Unfortunately, without additional detail this cannot be diagnosed properly without inspecting the car. I would recommend having a certified expert, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your home to diagnose...

Q: Used car issues? 2002 BMW 323xi

Hello. The issues you describe are relatively minor and likely will not require extensive repairs. A gas cap that does not lock is probably bad and will likely need to be replaced. A replacement cap can be sourced easily and...

Q: I want to buy this car, but there is terrible smell from cigarettes. How can I get rid of totally and is it possible at all?

Hi there, thanks for writing in. I recommend you check out our article here on how to get rid of a smell in your car. Cigarette smell can be difficult to remove from certain materials: cloths, carpets, and even the...