Q: Q: Jerking

my suburban 2003 jerks at 10mph but runs smooth after, could it be its just shifting at 10mph

Q: ABS light on, rattling sound coming from the engine - 2005 Chevrolet Suburban

Due to this being a possible safety concern you will want to have this issue looked at as soon as possible. GM has several TSB's out for various ABS and stability system issues. All of these TSB's do have specific...

Q: Truck will not go forward. I have replaced the water pump and radiator. It had been like slipping gears for about week and is leaking oil.

Hi there. Check all of the fluids in the vehicle and see what is low. If the transmission fluid is low, top off the fluid and see if the transmission stops slipping. If the transmission continues to slip, then there...

Q: When I put it in reverse it is stalling

If you car only stalls when you shift into reverse and not when you shift to any forward drive gear, then you may have an internal leak in the valve body and when you shift into reverse, the transmission is...