Q: Q: Jerking

my suburban 2003 jerks at 10mph but runs smooth after, could it be its just shifting at 10mph

Q: Grinding noise and backfiring during startup

The starter on this vehicle requires a shim, so its possible that got left out when the starter was replaced. This could cause starter engagement problems and the metal on metal noise you're hearing. Backfiring, on the other hand, is...

Q: Oil pressure gague on 0 and check engine light on

Hi There, It sounds like one of two things are happening. Either the motor is in fact low on oil or the oil pressure sending unit is not working properly and may be producing a faulty reading. I would recommend...

Q: Advice on using Lucas products

Hello there, thanks for writing in about your 1993 Chrysler LeBaron V6-3.0L. You are correct that fuel can gum up and the oil can form a varnish which coats parts of the engine over time. The best method for cleaning...