Q: Q: Jerking

my suburban 2003 jerks at 10mph but runs smooth after, could it be its just shifting at 10mph

Q: Fuel gauge stopped working and now gas tank won't let me pump more than a few gallons at a time.

The refueling problem is due to the fill pipe in the tank. The fill pipe has a smaller hose inside of the larger pipe which keeps you from overfilling the tank. If someone tried to siphon fuel from your vehicle...

Q: Lost half a tank of fuel in less than 2 miles. the tank is empty. can't see a leak

I would first get a 5 gallon gas can and put it in the tank to see if gas gauge registers the fuel. Then turn on the key and listen for fuel pump operation to see if pump runs. Recheck...

Q: Car starts, but won't go into gear

The nature of this issue will depend on whether you have an automatic or manual transmission. If the vehicle has a manual transmission, the clutch master cylinder and slave cylinder would need to be checked, along with the shift linkage...