Q: Jeep stalling like it has no gas.

My jeep stalls sometimes. The RPMs drop all the way down and then go back up. And sometimes it cuts off and starts back up on its own. Sometimes the jeep cuts off and is hard to start like it has no gas or is not getting any gas.

Intermittent problems like these can be very difficult to diagnose, but with the appropriate scan tool, it makes it much easier to "see" what the computer is seeing. These concerns are best left for inspection by certified mechanics. It could be the idle control valve, failing 02 sensors, or maybe one of the many sensors involved in the drivability of your vehicle.