Q: Jeep over heats very quickly

Jeep overheats within ten minutes of driving. Coolant starts to boil in radiator. Sometime blows off radiator cap. Replaced radiator. Thermostat. And the water pump is good too. What can it be?

If you replaced the radiator and thermostat and water pump is good then you either have a cooling fan not working the way it should or the head gasket is blown. Run the engine and check the cooling system for combustion gases using the proper tester. If there is no combustion gases in the system then check cooling fan operation and replace fan components as needed.