Q: jeep over heating

It over heats quickly also the air doesn't get hot was making a roaring sound now fan in radiator has completely stopped working put stop leak in radiator that's when the fan stopped no longer roaring overheating and only cold air coming through vents can't drive but only two blocks and it's already idling
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

This can be caused by a number of things such as low coolant levels, a faulty thermostat, or a failing coolant fan switch. As you may know the coolant fan switch helps to maintain the proper coolant temperature by turning on and off at specific temperature thresholds. When this switch is not working properly, this can cause the fans to come on intermittently, all the time or sometimes not at all. When this happens you will notice a temperature spike and drop occasionally as the fan comes on and off.

When your thermostat is not working properly or is stuck closed, this will not allow the coolant to properly circulate through the engine, which may cause the engine temperature to fluctuate erratically or in some cases just remain hot. As a result of the coolant not flowing properly through the system, this means the coolant will not flow through the heater core. The heater core works like a small radiator and as the warm coolant passes through it, the blower motor blows the warm air through the vents into the cab of the vehicle. When this is not working as it should, you will not have warm air blowing from the heater. I would suggest having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose your cooling system.