Q: Jeep GC acting up in 3rd gear.

2002 jeep gc when accelerating, it shifts fine 1st to 2nd, 2nd to 3rd,& then it seems 3rd is completely gone...once it reaches about 35-3838mph you can feel it slide into 4th, the rpms go back to normal& it's smooth sailing; until you stop and have to start ov again, of course. Any suggestions on possible easy fixes would be greatly appreciated!

There is no easy fix in the case of a slipping transmission. You should have the transmission pressures tested to see whether it’s a solenoid causing the issue or a leak internally responsible for the third gear shift clutch pack not engaging or the slipping clutches. This is the only way to pinpoint the source of the issue. Have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, help you with these checks to properly diagnose your slipping transmission.

3. Jeep GC acting up in 3rd gear.