Q: Jeep electrical

Jeep will not turn on. I think it's electrical. When I turn key no power but when I leave key in some power. Radio has not worked well for a few weeks. Radio sometimes turns on, sometimes doesn't. When I locked jeep very low sound to beep.

Hi there. From the description you have provided, leads me to believe you are dealing with a battery problem. The intermittent radio operation is likely, a separate concern. I recommend having your vehicle’s electrical issue be diagnosed and repaired by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic.