Q: Jeep driving like it is in another gear

The Check Engine light came on. My jeep is driving like it is in another gear. I checked the code on the odometer and it said P1757.

This code indicates that there is a fault in the governor pressure sensor circuit. The most likely cause for your concern is the governor pressure control sensor and solenoid in the transmission. A symptom of this code is that the vehicle is limited in speed. I would ask for help from one of the mechanics at YourMechanic to resolve the reason your Check Engine Light is on.