Q: Jeep driving like it is in another gear

The Check Engine light came on. My jeep is driving like it is in another gear. I checked the code on the odometer and it said P1757.

3. Jeep driving like it is in another gear

Q: Antifreeze leaked into transmission fluid

The radiator on your vehicle houses a chamber to cool engine coolant, and another chamber to cool transmission oil. There aren't many points where coolant can come into contact with transmission oil other than at the radiator. An internal rupture...

Q: Q: Overheating

Hello, thank you for writing in. You have done everything reasonably possible to resolve the problem. With that being said, if the new radiator did not come with a new radiator cap, you will want to start there. If that...

Q: fuel mixture is lean. must be adjusted

I'm guessing that you are getting a P0171 code or something similar. Yes, its telling you that the engine is running too lean, but there is not an adjustment that you can make. When this happens it is because of...