Q: Jeep cranking, but not starting.

My jeep was fine, but after letting it sit for three days it wouldn't turn over. All it would do is make a clicking sound, so I assumed it was the battery. I tried starting it again the next day, and while it cranks, it does not turn over. I can apply the gas, and it will start then. But as soon as I take my foot off of the gas it dies. Once it does shut off, the battery and engine light come on.

A: It sounds like your battery doesn't hav...

It sounds like your battery doesn't have enough charge and the alternator is working full load to charge it. But really, it's loading the engine to the point of it stalling. I would charge the battery on a trickle charge for about a day and see if it helps. It could just be light that was left on or another load, factory or aftermarket, that stays on after the key is removed. If the problem persists, then have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic perform a parasitic load test to determine what is draining the battery after the keys are removed.