Q: Jdm bg5 ej20 twin turbo boost issues

My friend was driving his bg twin turbo legacy the other night and the check engine light come on he continued to drive it for 2 days until it didn't boost any more. I had a look at the codes were 66 and afm. The code 66 was a vacuum line had come off the secondary blowoff/bypass valve and I changed the afm and reset the ecu this didn't solve the boost issue so I told him to take it to the mechanic. The mechanic couldn't diagnose the issue and now smoke is pouring out of the exhaust and there is a lot of oil in the intercooler. I am wondering if the primary turbo is gone and needs to be replaced or could it be something else

Oil in the intercooler is generally a sign that a turbo seal has let go. Most likely one or both turbos are due for replacement or rebuild. Have a professional come look into the Check Engine Light code and smoke problems more thoroughly in order to get a more accurate handle of what you should do next.

3. Jdm bg5 ej20 twin turbo boost issues