Q: AC Blower motor

I have an 08 Audi A6. The A/C has stop blowing. When I turn it on, I can hear the compressor turning on but no air blows out. The AC would sometimes work in the early morning when the car was cold but it made a squeaking noise, which lead me to believe the blower was going bad. I played with the A/C controls and both the heat and cold air do not blow. What is the potential cost to replace the blower?

It sounds like this may be a sign of a faulty blower motor. As you might know, these have electric motors in them that wear out over time and will begin to make squeaking or grinding noises as the bearings begin to wear out. The electrical contacts may also wear out causing the motor to fail. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and replace your blower motor.

3. AC Blower motor