Q: Ive pumped my brakes and I have brakes. If i dont pump them I dont have brakes. I have bled them ten times.

I have bled the brakes ten times. If I pump the brakes I have brakes but if I dont, I dont have any brakes. What am I doing wrong? The pads are fine. There are no leaks.

Hi there. It’s possible that you have a damaged brake master cylinder, brake booster or perhaps it’s an issue with the calipers themselves. I would recommend having a professional mechanic come to your location to complete a brake system inspection, to determine what is causing this problem and recommend the right repairs.

3. Ive pumped my brakes and I have brakes. If i dont pump them I dont have brakes. I have bled them ten times.