Q: Its telling me to check my parking assist

parking assist lights comes on when i put it in reverse

3. Its telling me to check my parking assist

Q: Need price for oil pan gasket replacement on 2003 Buick Century

Hi there. If you'd like to receive a price quote for a new oil pan gasket being installed on your Buick Century, simply click this link to the oil pan gasket service page. Once on that page, you'll click the...

Q: Q: Steering wheel loose.

A loose steering wheel is unfortunately somewhat of a common problem in this generation of Ford F-150's. You are correct to suspect there are broken parts inside. The bearings inside the steering column can fail due to the grease inside...

Q: The code read P0341, how do I know if it's the chain or the cam sensor?

There is a technical service bulletin for the Acura TSX stating that the code may be caused from the timing chain getting stretched until the tensioner cannot keep it tight any longer. This is a result of not getting oil...