Q: Its running hot even when I changed my water pump and thermastat

My 07 dodge nitro was running hot so I had my water pump changed and thermostat fixed and its still running hot

There are several possible causes when it comes to an overheating issue. A water pump or thermostat are definite possibilities, but there are still quite a few other possibilities. An air pocket in the cooling system, a clogged radiator, or the one I see the most, a cooling fan that isn’t functioning properly. A vehicle with 137,000 miles (I’m assuming you meant 137,000 and not 137 as stated above) is at a point where sludge and scale can build up in the cooling system and begin to hamper the cooling systems’ performance. Checking the cooling fan performance would be where I would start, in order to rule that out before starting the diagnosis process, then I would suggest pressure testing the cooling system to verify that are no leaks to begin with, and then flush the system. If you feel you could use a hand with diagnosing what’s going on, or need some help with the repairs, I recommend consulting a certified mechanic, like those available at YourMechanic.com.