Q: Its dead changed battery

We didnt use the car for a couple of days the when i started it died then i tried again it worke drove it 5 mins then parked it another couple of days maybe a week or 2 we strated but it was died changed baterry still died also change corrded terminals put baterry worng way++-- then fix it still died

It is possible that you have what is called a parasitic draw. A parasitic draw is when the battery is being discharged when the engine is not running. This can be due to things such as car chargers left in the charge port, radio amplifiers hooked up in the trunk, or shorts in the electrical system that are drawing power from the battery. A very in depth inspection of the vehicles electrical system will be required in order to track down the parasitic draw. I would recommend having this done by a qualified professional with experience in electrical diagnostics.

3. Its dead changed battery