Q: its a power wagon 1500 and there is a problem running it

I will crank the truck up and let it run for a while to warm up and i would take the choke off and put it in gear and it would shut off and it would take two or three attmepts before she run

Hi there. Several things could cause a stalling issue when putting the vehicle in gear (cold). Assuming, the choke is manually operated. The engine may not be getting to operating temperature, ie; thermostat stuck open, before releasing the choke. Assuming, the choke is automatic. The bi-metal spring may be weak and the choke is opening too far, too fast, and requires replacement. A vacuum leak, could create a stalling issue. An improperly adjusted air/fuel mixture at idle, could also create a stalling issue. Proper diagnoses should be performed to avoid unnecessary repairs. I recommend having your vehicle’s stalls when put in gear (cold) be diagnosed and repaired by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic.

3. its a power wagon 1500 and there is a problem running it