Q: It wont start, dont hear any bangin or clangin

I was drivin and all of a sudden it just shut off, no indication of anything, it just shut off, turns over but wont start, put my obd 2 on it and gave me a po335 and a po335pd got no idea what the second one means, i replaced the cam sensor, but thats it so far but i heard about some kind of radio code that will priduce the same code, but has to be put in by the original radio which i dont have, when i bought it it had no radio but it ran i put the rafio in, and it was runnin fine until this, it had power it ran really good, could sure use kind of help

If Diagnostic Trouble Code P0335 sets, that does not necessarily mean that there is anything wrong with the Crankshaft Position Sensor (CPS) because Code P0335 actually has multiple causes. The only way a CPS can be condemned if it the sensor is tested and such testing must be performed during the Check Engine Light Diagnostic, otherwise perfectly good parts could be needlessly replaced. Code P0335 can set due to a damaged sensor connector, a broken wire, or shorts to ground or voltage. If the timing belt has broken, that could set Code P0335 as well and a PCM fault could be a cause too, but PCM failures are always a least likely cause. To repair your no start condition, a certified Mechanic, from YourMechanic for example, would have to perform a check engine light diagnostic after which he or she would fully inform you as to what has caused the fault and what the repair strategy and cost is. Please let us know how we can assist you in getting your car back into top condition.

3. It wont start, dont hear any bangin or clangin