Q: It won't start.

Its turning over it acts like it's not getting enough fuel to start, l replaced the fuel filter and still cant get it started. It really wants to it just doesn't have the umpa to do it.

The engine requires three things to run - Spark, fuel, and air. Unless there is a restriction in the air intake, air will almost always be present. fuel can be lacking for a number of reasons: 1. Bad fuel pump 2. Bad fuel pressure regulator 3. Bad fuel pump relay or other electrical cause

Lack of spark can be caused by: 1. Bad ignition coil or module 2. Faulty crankshaft sensor - can also cause lack of signal to the fuel pump 3. Faulty ecm or pcm.

Before randomly replacing parts, have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic diagnose why the vehicle will not start.