Q: it will turn over but won't fire

I went out to start my car this morning like usual. it started like normal but then died. it would turn over but not fire. I got it to fire once after that but again it died. now I can't even get it to click. I can here the fuel pump kick in and the battery is charged. I'm lost

You would need to scan test the engine computer to see if you are getting a crankshaft and camshaft sensor signal to the computer. If you are not then replace the sensor that is not working. If you need some help with these checks, get some help from a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, who can diagnose your starting issue firsthand and help you fix it accordingly.